Mobius Gateway from iaconnects
MobiusFlow enabled gateway allows connectivity and control of wired and wireless devices to be provisioned via a 3G / 4G managed mobile data service. The gateway has an onboard CPU and MobiusFlow configuration software. The modem also has an EnOcean transceiver and ethernet connectivity allowing the direct connection of either EnOcean sensors / actuators or any other controller via the ethernet port to the Cloud.
The MobiusFlow configuration software not only provides system configuration but also has NodeRed fully integrated allowing logic control and connectivity to other devices and protocols.
- High performance and low power consumption features of Intel® Celeron™, Pentium™ and Atom™ Processors (codename Apollo Lake)
- FPGA multifunction switching capability plus numerous I/O
- GPU is supporting 4K Codec Decode and Encode for HEVC4, H.264 and VP8.
- LPDDR4 Max 8G and eMMC Max 128G on the board.
- Scalable IO module integration
- Supports Windows 10, Windows IoT Core, Ubilinux, Ubuntu, Yocto and Android 7.0
The gateway utilises the Arkessa managed M2M mobile data service. This provides secure, network independent, multi-national managed Cloud connectivity. An onboard EnOcean transceiver connects any EnOcean standard sensor or actuator.